Craig commenced his career in Public Practice in 1995 with Duesburys Chartered Accountants (which subsequently became Horwath (WA) Pty Ltd and is now part of BDO International), after completing his Double Major in Accounting and Taxation at Curtin University. In 2005 Craig left Horwath and joined William Buck where he progressed to Equity Partner/Director in 2008. Craig left the mid-tier accounting firms and commenced his own boutique accounting firm, Faulkner & Co Pty Ltd, in 2011. Craig’s professional experience in public practice has provided a vast amount of expertise in broad spectrum advisory and consulting assignments across the business community and in various industry sectors.
As a Chartered Accountant and Business Advisor, Craig advises an array of privately owned businesses and senior executives who are involved in the Australian business community.
Craig has taken an active role on management committees of various organisations through the formulation and implementation of strategic initiatives. Craig’s experience includes business advisory, management consulting and taxation in the business and corporate environment across a range of industries and sectors.
In addition to Craig’s broad industry experience, Craig has developed specialised knowledge and experience in management of high net wealth client affairs.
- Accounting Assistance
- Business Advisory and Management Consulting
- Business Acquisitions/Valuations and Structuring
- Business Profit Enhancement
- Strategic Planning
- Taxation Compliance and Advice
- Financial Accounting and Modelling
- Tax Planning and Wealth Creation Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Finance Structuring
- Entity Structuring and Establishment
- Remuneration Structuring
- Estate & Will Planning
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting/Taxation double major)
- Chartered Tax Advisor with the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Taxation Agent